Explore the world UAE and DSF…
- Dubai City tour
- MIRACLE GARDEN
- 1 WAY MONORAIL RIDE
- Ferrari World Photo stop
- The Palm Island, DUBAI MUSEUM
- Experience And Explore the DSF
- Hotel: Hampton by Hilton Bur Dubai/similar
- Experience the thrilling Desert Safari Drive
- The fascinating Dhow Dinner Cruise at Marina
- Enjoy the barbeque dinner in the desert with Belly Dance
- Photo Stop at the Burj Al Arab – the world’s only seven star Hotel
- Entrance to 124th Floor Burj Khalifa and Experience the Dancing Fountain Ø DUBAI MALL AQUARIUM & UNDER WATER ZOO The Atlantis Hotel, Dubai Mall shopping
All airport taxes / Visa (Normal) / Hotel accommodation / all transportation in an air-conditioned coach / Expert Tour Guide for the tours / Well Experienced Tour Manager.
2:00Pm Assemble at Cochin International Airport, meet and greet our Airport Executive, check inn and immigration. After Boarding and immigration and customs process depart to Dubai. Arrive Dubai at 09.30 Pm.
Welcome to the Dubai. Meet our local representative and proceed to the Hotel, dinner, Check In at Hotel
After breakfast, proceed for Dubai city tour. This Tour offers a wide horizon of some of the city’s most beautiful
landmarks. We drive through the Dubai Creek; we stop at the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque, which is a fine
example of modern Islamic architecture built in 1979. This mosque is one of the most frequently visited and
photographed sight. We then stop at the Jumeirah Public Beach, pass by Jumeirah Beach Hotel and stop at
Burj Al Arab - the most luxurious and forth tallest hotel in the world. The hotel soars to a height of 321 meters
dominating the Dubai coastline. We continue our journey as we go to the Palm Island via Monorail and at its
crescent you see the Atlantis hotel. Later proceed to Dubai Mall for a wonderful shopping experience Later we set
out for the Burj Khalifa visit, Get a chance to Climb up to the top of Burj Khalifa- tallest man made structure in the
world and the magnificent centerpiece of Downtown Dubai- a new, world-class destination and when you are on top
you get a breathtaking view of Dubai. It’s amazing!! (We can climb up to 124th floor of the tower) a memorable
experience to witness the Dubai Fountain- the world’s largest musical fountain show which shoots water up to 500ft
with light and music. Evening proceed to The Cruise glides along the Dubai in an elegant and traditional Arabian
Dhow, contrasted by the modern, expressive skyscrapers along the Dubai During the Dubai Dhow Dinner cruise, be
awed by the glittering lights, open seas, and unique architecture complimented by lounge music and an international
buffet dinner. The sparkling skyscrapers under the moonlit sky will wow your senses. An international buffet with
something for everyone and soothing trendy music makes this Dhow Cruise night a long lasting remembrance!
After Breakfast, proceed for visit Miracle Garden, The most beautiful and biggest natural flower garden and the longest flower wall in the world. More than 45 million flowers on display, the Dubai Miracle garden has truly earned its place as the world’s largest garden. The Dubai Miracle Garden is unique in that it was essentially built on a desert. Head landscaper Akar says that the grounds are a great example of how it is possible to “green the desert” by reusing waste water. Designers took additional precautions to protect the beautiful garden arrangements from the environment. For instance, the garden’s perimeter is lined with trees that are used as windbreakers. Unlike most of the gardens around the world, the Dubai Miracle Garden closes during the summer due to severe weather condition. After lunch we set out for the Desert
Wonder- the popular Desert Safari, This tour departs in the afternoon across the desert of Dubai with several photostops. The drive continues across the desert. We stop to watch the beautiful sunset before reaching our campsite where you have the opportunity to do camel riding, sand boarding and try out a henna design on hands or feet. Enjoy Tea, cool drinks etc. After working up an appetite enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner and a shisha (the famous Arabic water pipe).Before returning to Dubai watch the belly dance performance and the campfire by starlight.
After Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed to Abu Dhabi, visit the world famous Grand mosque in Abu Dhabi Sheikh Zayed
Grand Mosque is located in Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the United Arab Emirates. The largest mosque in the
country, it is the key place of worship for daily prayers, Friday gathering and Eid prayers. During Eid it may be
visited by more than 41,000 people. After proceed to the Abu Dhabi city tour including Photo stop in Ferrari world
and palm garden. Proceed to Global Village Dubai land, claims to be the world's
Largest tourism, leisure, shopping and entertainment project. It is the region's first cultural, entertainment, family
and shopping destination. Every year, it has over 5 million visitors over an area of 17,200,000 sq ft (1,600,000 m2).
After Breakfast, half Day free for personal activities and meat to Dubai friends and relatives. 12:00 noon hotel check out and proceed to lunch. Latter free for shopping evening proceed to Airport for your flight on the way any mall visit for shopping if time permits. Dinner,8:00 pm report at Airport after Boarding and
Arrive Kochi International Airport at 04: 50 Am with sweet memories of the Dubai Tour.
Tour Cost Includes
- Economy Class return Air ticket.
- Dubai Visa + UAE Tourism Dirham Fee
- Accommodation in Premium 3/4 Star Hotels in Twin/ Double sharing Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- All entry tickets as per itinerary
- All sightseeing in AC Deluxe Coaches
- 1 bottle drinking water per person per day
- Well experienced tour manager from Jesin Tours
- Local guide support
Tour Cost Excludes
- Passport charges.
- OK to board message for ECR passport holder(Rs750/-) Expenses of additional/optional tours.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, Porter, Medicins Charges, food and drink not in the regular menu, mini bar, telephone calls etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in the itinerary
- Cost of overseas Medical Insurance
- Food and drink not forming the part of group Menus
- Cost of Airport transfers of the guests and additional airport transfers if any
- Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.
- Extra stay pre/post tour. Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majeure instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, flight delays, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach.
- Any add-on sightseeing/ sightseeing done twice /activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program
Adult Rate (Double/ Triple sharing): Rs. 52900/-
Child with Bed : Rs. 50000/-
Child without Bed Rs. 45000/-
- 50% of the Total Tour Cost will be required for booking.
- Price quoted are based as per the rate of exchange of USD = INR 70.
- Check in at Hotel is at 1400 hrs and check out is at 1200 hrs.
- The tour price is subject to increase without prior notice if this rate changes substantially prior to departure.
- Visa fee and flight ticket (onward & return) will be non -refundable.
- The company reserves the right to postpone or cancel any of the tours advertised, without assigning any reason. In that case, money paid by the tour participant will be fully refunded but no compensation claim will be entertained.
- Due to certain unavoidable circumstances, the Company reserves the right to change / modify / vary and alter the tour itinerary if it becomes necessary. In such changes, compensations or claiming of refunds by the guests will not be entertained by the Company for limitation and also for the non- availability of certain services with entry tickets, restaurants, sightseeing shopping etc. even though included in tour itinerary.
- The tariff of the tour quoted is calculated as per the rates prevailing at the time of quoting it. The Company reserves the right to change the tariff in the event of modification / alteration / change / variation in the said rates before the date of departure.
- Tour tariff is based on departure from Cochin, unless specifically mentioned. Tourists boarding flights at places other than Cochin have to pay the entire airfare difference and bear and pay any other additional expenses including airport transfers, hotel stay etc. on that account.
- Tour cost is based on minimum 30 passengers travelling together in the group. If there is a drastic fall in the number, then the offered meal plan, vehicle and other services may change accordingly.
- Company takes care to select hotels and book the same on behalf of tourists at convenient locations subject to availability. In case of non-availability of rooms in same hotel, Company has the right to split the accommodation in different hotels. Hotel accommodation is generally provided on Twin sharing basis in standard rooms and the third bed is often a roll-away mattress put in a twin bedded room. Air-conditioning, central heating and other facilities are provided by the hotels depending upon various factors including weather / climatic conditions, local systems, tour type, etc.
- As a Travel House / Tour Operators, the company does not have any control over Airlines, Coach Companies, Shipping Companies, Hotels, Local Transport or any other facilities, provided by the third parties. The company is not responsible for the delays or deficiencies in the services provided by outside agencies. Also please note that the company does not have any control on schedules of opening and closing timings of the tourist attractions.
- In computerized reservation system of Airlines seats once reserved cannot be changed. Tour participants will have to travel by the same seat provided by Airline.
- The guests are requested to collect Air tickets, Visas and other travel documents from the respective offices of Jesin tours, only after making the full payment, from where they have booked their tour. No tickets will be sent by courier.
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during your stay shall be payable by the passengers. Jesin tours will not be held responsibility for the same.
- There are no refunds for any services, i.e. meals, sightseeing’s, flight delay or cancellation of flight etc. not utilized on the tour.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death,
- 50% of the Tour Cost is required to secure confirmed booking of your tour and full payment is to be settled 14 days before commencement of tour.
- Any disputes arising in respect of the tour shall be subject to Ernakulum Jurisdiction.
Reservation: Reservation could be made through mail, fax or phone clearly stating the services required. We take the undertaking process of these reservations and duly confirmed the arrangements.
An advance payment of 50 % of Tour Cost and copy of passport is required to secure confirmed booking of your program and balance payment in on commencement of Journee
Cancellation: 50% of the Tour cost will be levied for cancellation before 15 days of the date of tour commencement.
No refunds can be made after this date or group ticketing.
The itinerary can change without notice due to unavoidable circumstances beyond our control such as political unrest, natural calamities, traffic regulations, etc.