Enjoy the snow…
Traveling Flight : Economy Class. Road : A/c Push-back Deluxe Bus.
Accommodation: A/c Deluxe Room (Delhi-Amritsar) on twin sharing basis in 3 Star Facility maintain Hotels Non A/c Deluxe Room (Shimla &Manali 3 Star Facility maintain Hotels)
Food: (Breakfast, lunch & Dinner)
01:00 PM report at cochin airport, 02:55 Pm Cochin Jaipur fly , 05:45 pm Arrival, Meet our Representative ,transfer to hotel, check in, free for
rest or shopping and personal activates
After breakfast 08:00 AM proceed Amer Fort is a fort located in Amer, Rajasthan, India. Amer is a town with an area of 4 square kilometers located 11 kilometers from Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan. Located high on a hill, it is the principal tourist attraction in Jaipur, visit, The Jantar Mantar It is monument in Jaipur, Rajasthan is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments built by the Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh II, and completed in 1734. It features the world's largest stone sundial, and is a UNESCO World Heritage site, Later visit city palace, City Palace, Jaipur, which includes the Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal palaces and other buildings, is a palace complex in Jaipur, the capital of the Rajasthan state, India. It was the seat of the Maharaja of Jaipur, the head of the Kachwaha Rajput clan, after Lunch bypass visit of jal-mahal and hawa Mahal then we proceed to Agra, check in to Agra hotel. Evening Personal- Activities.
Early morning 06:00AM move to Taj Mahal visit it is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan (reigned from 1628 to 1658), to house the tomb of his favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. The tomb is the centerpiece of a 17-hectare (42-acre) complex, which includes a mosque and a guest house, and is set in formal
gardens bounded on three sides by a crenellated wall. After fresh up and breakfast proceed to Agra fort, Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, Later proceed for Delhi enroute Madhura Temple visit, Birth Place of Lord Krishna. Reaches Visit India Gate is a war memorial located astride the Rajpath, on the eastern edge of the "ceremonial axis" of New Delhi, India, formerly called Kingsway then check in to Delhi hotel. Evening Personal- Activities.
After breakfast 8 am proceed for Qutb Minar-Qutub Minar is a 73-metre (239.5 feet) tall tapering tower of five storeys, with a 14.3 meters (47 feet) base diameter, reducing to 2.7 meters (9 feet) at the top of the peak. Proceed for lotus temple visit its flowerlike shape, it has become a prominent attraction in the city. Like all Baha’i Houses of Worship, the Lotus Temple is open to all, regardless of religion or any other qualification. Proceed for Indira Gandhi memorial, Large house-turned-museum of Indira Gandhi, assassinated former Indian prime minster. After lunch we proceed for The Teen Murti Bhavan, Teen Murti is the former residence in New Delhi, India of the first Prime Minister of India, Jawaharlal Nehru, proceed for Birla house, Birla House or Birla Bhavan, is a museum dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi, situated on Tees January Road, formerly Albuquerque Road, in New Delhi, India. It is the location where Mahatma Gandhi spent the last 144 days of his life and was assassinated on 30 January 1948. Later bypass visit of Parliament, Rashtrapathi Bhavan. Last we visit Raj Ghat, it is a memorial dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi in Delhi. Later for shopping and personal activities.
Morning 6:00 AM Starts to Delhi Shimla journey , Enjoy the enroot village view and wheat field, Later 4 PM reaches Shimla check -in in to the hotel, Freshen up and rest
07:30 AM Breakfast then proceed to Kufri, it is a small hill station in Shimla district of Himachal Pradesh state in India. It is located 20 km from the state capital Shimla on the National Highway No.22. The name Kufri is derived from the word Kufri meaning "lake" in the local language. Then visit Himalayan wildlife zoo which hosts rare antelopes, felines and birds including the Himalayan monal. After lunch proceed to mall road experience, Mall Road is the main street in Shimla, the capital city of Himachal Pradesh, Mall Road has a number of showrooms, department stores, shops, restaurants and cafes. There we get handicraft products of Himachal Pradesh like locally designed woolen clothes, branded clothes, pottery items, wooden products, and jewellery. After we proceed to hotel ,Dinner and night stay
After Breakfast proceed to Manali(260 km) pass by Beas River(it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley), And Kullu valley it is famous for its temples, beauty and its majestic hills covered with pine and deodar forest and sprawling apple orchards. Evening us reaches in Manali check-in in to the hotel, Dinner @ hotel.
07:30 AM Breakfast then proceed to Rohtang pass /Solang , Enjoy spectacular drive towards Rohtang Snow point (51kms) at an altitude of
3,978 mts. and enjoy in the snow. To reach this point, we use small vehicles –Jeeps / Vans. After noon visit Hidimba Temple & Hot Spring. Evening return to Hotel. After we proceed to- Manali mall road, Dinner & night stay
07:30 AM Breakfast then proceed to Amritsar on the way enjoy the Kullu valley and white water rafting (optional self-payee). Evening reaches Amritsar Check-in in to hotel Dinner and night stay.
07:30 AM Breakfast then proceed to Amritsar, Golden temple The Golden Temple, also known as Sri Harmandir Sahib or Darbar Sahib, is a Gurdwara located in the city of Amritsar, Punjab, India. It is the holiest Gurdwara and the most important pilgrimage site of Sikhism. The temple is built around a man-made pool that was completed by Guru Ram Das in 1577 and Jallianwala Bagh is a public garden in Amritsar, and houses a memorial of national importance, established in 1951 by the Government of India, to commemorate the massacre of peaceful celebrators including unarmed women and children by British occupying forces, on the occasion of the Punjabi New Year (Baisakhi)on 13 April 1919 in the Jallianwala Bagh Massacre After lunch we participate Wagah border ceremony, The lowering of the flags ceremony at the Wagah border is a daily military practice that the security forces of India and Pakistan have jointly followed since 1959. The drill is characterized by elaborate and rapid dancelike manoeuvres and raising legs as high as possible, which have been described as "colourful" Dinner & night stay
07:30 AM Breakfast Half day Free for shopping, After lunch proceed to airport for cochin flight 10:30 PM reaches cochin, Tour end with your
Apr 01 & May 11, 2019
Tour Cost Includes
- To and fro Economy class Flight Ticket
- Meet and greet service at Airports
- AC Coach as per the number of pax.
- Accommodation as per the Itinerary
- Veg and Non Veg Meals as per the itinerary
- Service of Tour Escort from Jesin Tours
- Service Taxes
- Entry fees to local sight spots
- Daily one bottle mineral water
Tour Cost Excludes
- Food in Flights / Trains
- All personal expenses such as Tips, Phone, Laundry, Porterage (Coolie charges)
- Cost of Insurance
- Food and drink not forming the part of group Menus
- Cost of Airport / Railway station transfers of tour participants travelling by Air/Rail tickets not arranged by the Company.
- Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.
- Extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majeure instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, flight or train delays, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- Cost of horseback, Doli, Helicopter (unless specifically mentioned), chopper etc.
- Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach.
- Any add-on sightseeing/ sightseeing done twice /activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in 'Your Tour Cost Includes Column'
Adult Rate Rs. 39500/-(plus actual flight fare)
Child Rate (0 years -02 years) (3000 only)
Child Rate (2 years -05years) (actual flight fare only)
Child Rate (5years -12years) without Extra Bed Rs.23340/-plus actual flight fare
Child Rate (5years-12years) we provide an Extra Bed Rs.31120/-plus actual flight fare
Triple Sharing Person (we provide an Extra Bed in DBL Ac Room) Rs.35000/-plus actual flight fare
- The company reserves the right to alter, amend, postpone or cancel any of the tours advertised, without assigning any reason. In that case, money paid by the tour participant will be fully refunded but no compensation claim will be entertained.
- Due to certain unavoidable circumstances, the Company reserves the right to change / modify / vary and alter the tour itinerary if it becomes necessary. In such changes, compensations or claiming of refunds by the tourist will not be entertained by the Company for limitation and also for the non- availability of certain services including museums, restaurants, sightseeing shopping etc. even though included in tour itinerary.
- For Single passenger, without family, you will share a room either on twin or triple sharing basis (Roll away bed) depending on the booking. If we do not have a single person like you, then you will have to take the single supplement with an additional cost.
- The tariff of the tour quoted is calculated as per the rates prevailing at the time of quoting it. The Company reserves the right to change the tariff in the event of modification / alteration / change / variation in the said rates before the date of departure.
- Tour tariff is based on departure from Cochin, unless specifically mentioned. Tourists boarding flights at places other than Cochin have to pay the entire airfare difference and bear and pay any other additional expenses including airport transfers, hotel stay etc. on that account.
- Tour cost is based on minimum 30 passengers travelling together in the group. If there is a drastic fall in the number, then the offered meal plan, vehicle and other services may change accordingly. Jesin Tours & Travels,2nd floor, Kallyani Towers Deshabhimani Junction, Kochi-17 Ph:0484 -4043809,4851809,4852809,4853809 Mob:09946404809,Email:email@example.com
- Company takes care to select hotels and book the same on behalf of tourists at convenient locations subject to availability. In case of non-availability of rooms in same hotel, Company has the right to split the accommodation in different hotels. Hotel accommodation is generally provided on Twin sharing basis in standard rooms and the third bed is often a roll-away mattress put in a twin bedded room. Air-conditioning, central heating and other facilities are provided by the hotels depending upon various factors including weather / climatic conditions, local systems, tour type, etc.
- As a Travel House / Tour Operators, the company does not have any control over Airlines, Railways, Coach Companies, Shipping Companies, Hotels, Local Transport or any other facilities, provided by the third parties. The company is not responsible for the delays or deficiencies in the services provided by outside agencies. Also please note that the company does not have any control on schedules of opening and closing timings of the tourist attractions.
- In computerized reservation system of Indian Railways/Airlines, the berths / seats once reserved cannot be changed. Tour participants will have to travel by the same berth/seat as mentioned in the ticket, issued by Indian Railways/Airline.
- Tour participants are requested to collect their Railway / Air tickets from the respective offices of Jesin Tours, only after making the full payment, from where they have booked their tour. No tickets will be sent by courier.
- Any disputes arising in respect of the tour shall be subject to Ernakulum Jurisdiction.
50% of the advance will be levied for cancellation before 15 days of the date of tour commencement. No refunds can be made after this date.
The itinerary may change without notice due to unavoidable circumstances beyond our control such as political unrest, natural calamities, traffic regulations and Flight delay or cancellation etc.
If you further need any clarification on this regard, please feel free to contact the undersigned. Looking forward to travel together
Jesin Tours & Travels