Wonders in golden triangle ….
Places to see Delhi: Qutab Minar, India Gate, Parliament House (By Pass), Rashtrapathi Bhavan (By Pass) Teen Murti (Nehru Museum), Indira Gandhi Memorial, Mahatma Gandhi Museum (Birla House), Baha’i temple (Lotus temple), Raj Ghat, Akshardham Temple
Agra: Taj Mahal Agra Fort
Jaipur: City Palace complex, Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Jal Mahal(By Pass)
Traveling Flight : Economy Class Road : A/c Pushback Deluxe Bus
Accommodation: A/c Deluxe Double Room (Twin Sharing basis) in Three Star facility Hotels
Morning 4:00 AM report at cochin airport, 6:05 am Cochin Delhi fly , 9:15 am Delhi Arrival, Meet our Representative ,transfer to hotel, check in, free for rest after lunch, Akshardham Temple Visit ,Akshardham or Swaminarayan Akshardham complex is a Hindu temple, and a spiritual-cultural campus in Delhi, India. Also referred to as Akshardham Temple or Swaminarayan Akshardham, the complex displays millennia of traditional Hindu and Indian culture, spirituality, and architecture. Later Visit India Gate is a war memorial located astride the Rajpath, on the eastern edge of the "ceremonial axis" of New Delhi, India, formerly called Kingsway and evening free for shopping and personal activates
After breakfast 8 am proceed for Qutb Minar-Qutub Minar is a 73-metre (239.5 feet) tall tapering tower of five storeys, with a 14.3 meters (47 feet) base diameter, reducing to 2.7 meters (9 feet) at the top of the peak. Proceed for lotus temple visit its flowerlike shape, it has become a prominent attraction in the city. Like all Baha’i Houses of Worship, the Lotus Temple is open to all, regardless of religion or any other qualification. Proceed for Indira Gandhi memorial, Large house-turned-museum of Indira Gandhi, assassinated former Indian prime minster. after lunch we proceed for The Teen Murti Bhavan, Teen Murti is the former residence in New Delhi, India of the first Prime Minister of India, Jawaharlal Nehru, proceed for Birla house, Birla House or Birla Bhavan, is a museum dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi, situated on Tees January Road, formerly Albuquerque Road, in New Delhi, India. It is the location where Mahatma Gandhi spent the last 144 days of his life and was assassinated on 30 January 1948. Later bypass visit of Parliament, Rashtrapathi Bhavan. Last we visit Raj Ghat, it is a memorial dedicated to
Mahatma Gandhi in Delhi. Later for shopping and personal activities.
After breakfast 08:00 am proceed for Agra enroute Madhura Temple visit, Birth Place of Lord Krishna. Reaches Agra visit Agra fort, Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, check in to agara hotel. Evening Personal- Activities
Early morning 06:00am move to Taj Mahal visit it is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan (reigned from 1628 to 1658), to house the tomb of his favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. The tomb is the centerpiece of a 17-hectare (42-acre) complex, which includes a mosque and a guest house, and is set in formal gardens bounded on three sides by a crenellated wall. After fresh-up and breakfast proceed to Jaipur, visit, The Jantar Mantar It is monument in Jaipur, Rajasthan is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments built by the Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh II, and completed in 1734. It features the world's largest stone sundial, and is a UNESCO World Heritage site, Later visit city palace, City Palace, Jaipur, which includes the Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal palaces and other buildings, is a palace complex in Jaipur, the capital of the Rajasthan
state, India. It was the seat of the Maharaja of Jaipur, the head of the Kachwaha Rajput clan, after bypass visit of Jal-mahal and hawa Mahal then we proceed to RTDC ,check- inn to Jaipur hotel
After breakfast 08:00 am proceed Amer Fort is a fort located in Amer, Rajasthan, India. Amer is a town with an area of 4 square kilometers located 11 kilometers from Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan. Located high on a hill, it is the principal tourist attraction in Jaipur, Shopping, After lunch drop at airport, 06: 00 PM flight to Cochin, @ 09: 00 PM Reaches Cochin. Tour Ends with your sweet memories
April 01, 21, 17, May 07, 11
Tour Cost Includes
- To and fro Economy class Flight Ticket
- Meet and greet service at Airports
- AC Coach as per the number of pax.
- Accommodation as per the Itinerary
- Veg and Non Veg Meals as per the itinerary
- Service of Tour Escort from Jesin Tours
- Service Taxes
- Entry fees to local sight spots
- Daily one bottle mineral water
Tour Cost Excludes
- Food in Flights / Trains
- All personal expenses such as Tips, Phone, Laundry, Porterage (Coolie charges)
- Cost of Insurance
- Food and drink not forming the part of group Menus
- Cost of Airport / Railway station transfers of tour participants travelling by Air/Rail tickets not arranged by the Company.
- Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.
- Extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majeure instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, flight or train delays, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- Cost of horseback, Doli, Helicopter (unless specifically mentioned), chopper etc.
- Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach.
- Any add-on sightseeing/ sightseeing done twice /activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in 'Your Tour Cost Includes Column'
Adult Rate Rs. 27500/-(All inclusive)
Child Rate (0years -02years) (3000/only)
Child Rate (2years -05years) (11500/only)
Child Rate (5years -12years) without Extra Bed Rs.20500/-
Child Rate (5years-12years) we provide an Extra Bed Rs.24000/-
Triple Sharing Person (we provide an Extra Bed in DBL Ac Room) Rs.25750/-
- The company reserves the right to alter, amend, postpone or cancel any of the tours advertised, without assigning any reason. In that case, money paid by the tour participant will be fully refunded but no compensation claim will be entertained.
- Due to certain unavoidable circumstances, the Company reserves the right to change / modify / vary and alter the tour itinerary if it becomes necessary. In such changes, compensations or claiming of refunds by the tourist will not be entertained by the Company for limitation and also for the non- availability of certain services including museums, restaurants, sightseeing shopping etc. even though included in tour itinerary.
- For Single passenger, without family, you will share a room either on twin or triple sharing basis (Roll away bed) depending on the booking. If we do not have a single person like you, then you will have to take the single supplement with an additional cost.
- The tariff of the tour quoted is calculated as per the rates prevailing at the time of quoting it. The Company reserves the right to change the tariff in the event of modification / alteration / change / variation in the said rates before the date of departure.
- Tour tariff is based on departure from Cochin, unless specifically mentioned. Tourists boarding flights at places other than Cochin have to pay the entire airfare difference and bear and pay any other additional expenses including airport transfers, hotel stay etc. on that account.
- Tour cost is based on minimum 30 passengers travelling together in the group. If there is a drastic fall in the number, then the offered meal plan, vehicle and other services may change accordingly. Jesin Tours & Travels,2nd floor, Kallyani Towers Deshabhimani Junction, Kochi-17 Ph:0484 -4043809,4851809,4852809,4853809 Mob:09946404809,Email:email@example.com
- Company takes care to select hotels and book the same on behalf of tourists at convenient locations subject to availability. In case of non-availability of rooms in same hotel, Company has the right to split the accommodation in different hotels. Hotel accommodation is generally provided on Twin sharing basis in standard rooms and the third bed is often a roll-away mattress put in a twin bedded room. Air-conditioning, central heating and other facilities are provided by the hotels depending upon various factors including weather / climatic conditions, local systems, tour type, etc.
- As a Travel House / Tour Operators, the company does not have any control over Airlines, Railways, Coach Companies, Shipping Companies, Hotels, Local Transport or any other facilities, provided by the third parties. The company is not responsible for the delays or deficiencies in the services provided by outside agencies. Also please note that the company does not have any control on schedules of opening and closing timings of the tourist attractions.
- In computerized reservation system of Indian Railways/Airlines, the berths / seats once reserved cannot be changed. Tour participants will have to travel by the same berth/seat as mentioned in the ticket, issued by Indian Railways/Airline.
- Tour participants are requested to collect their Railway / Air tickets from the respective offices of Jesin Tours, only after making the full payment, from where they have booked their tour. No tickets will be sent by courier.
50% of the advance will be levied for cancellation before 15 days of the date of tour commencement. No refunds can be made after this date.
The itinerary may change without notice due to unavoidable circumstances beyond our control such as political unrest, natural calamities, traffic regulations and Flight delay or cancellation etc.
If you further need any clarification on this regard, please feel free to contact the undersigned. Looking forward to travel together
Jesin Tours & Travels