- 1 Night Accommodation in Genting Highlands
- 1 Night Accommodation in Kuala Lumpur
- Guided Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Entrance to KL Tower in Kuala Lumpur
- Visit World’s Tallest Murugan Statue in Batu Caves
- Cable Car ride to Genting Highlands in Malaysia
- Visit Asia’s Largest/busiest Casino in Genting Highlands
- View PETRONAS Twin Tower and Light and water show
Assemble at Cochin International Airport and after emigration and customs formalities Flight departs to Kuala Lumpur
Welcome to Malaysia. Arrive Kuala Lumpur International Airport. After emigration and customs formalities meet airport assistant and transfer to coach. Later after breakfast at Indian restaurant and proceed to Putrajaya city tour. Putrajaya is a planned city,25km south of Kuala Lumpur, that serves as the federal administrative centre of Malaysia .The seat of government was shifted in 1999 from Kuala Lumpur to Puthrajaya, due to overcrowding and congestion in the Kuala Lumpur area. This tour we taking two stops, for photo after the Putrajaya Tour transfer to Genting Highlands in Malaysia. Genting Highlands is a hill resort in Malaysia developed by Genting Malaysia Berhad Group. The hill resort is at an average elevation of 1,740 meters within the Titiwangsa Mountains on the border between the states of Pahang and Selangor of Malaysia. A hassle free cable car ride up to the mountains, enjoy a beautiful view of succulent green hills unparalleled beauty of landscapes and hillocks. Arrive in Genting Highlands and transfer to hotel. Later enjoy a buffet lunch in First World Café. Free time for leisure. Evening transfer to Genting Casino and try your luck at the Largest Casino in Asia. Buffet dinner in Coffee terrace in Genting and overnight stay in Genting.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
After breakfast check out hotel and transfer to Kuala Lumpur. On the way visit BATU CAVES where world’s tallest Murugan statue is situated in front of the lime stone cave. Free time for shopping near Batu caves. On arrival in Kuala Lumpur you will have half day guided city Tour. Visit Golden Triangle, Commercial Centre, the King’s Palace, The National Mosque, Lake Gardens, National Monument and the superb buildings at the Independence Square. After lunch you proceed to visit KL Telecommunication Tower in Kuala Lumpur. KL Tower is the 7th Tallest Telecommunication Tower in the world with a height of 421 m. Its observation desk is at a less impressive 276m, being situated on the lowest of the six levels in the head of the Tower, but as the tower stands on top of a small hill, it still gives excellent views of Kuala Lumpur and the surrounding regions. Evening view the most famous attraction PETRONAS Twin Tower. The PETRONAS Twin Towers are twin skyscrapers in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. According to the Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat (CTBUH)'s official definition and ranking, they were the tallest buildings in the world from 1998 to 2004 and remain the tallest twin towers in the world replacing the World Trade Center in New York. The buildings are a landmark of Kuala Lumpur. Enjoy your time in PETRONAS. Free time for shopping. Later enjoy a spectacular Light and water show inside PETRONAS. Later dinner and overnight stay in Kuala Lumpur.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
After breakfast check out Before 12 o’clock from the hotel , shopping and evening transfer to Airport.
Tour Cost Includes
- • Economy class return air ticket
- • Malaysia Visas
- • AC Deluxe Coaches
- • Accommodation in Premium 3 / 4 Star hotels
- • Veg and Non Veg Meals as per the itinerary
- • 1 bottle drinking water per person per day
- • All sightseeing, entrance fees, transfers as mentioned above with English speaking guide
- • Experienced Tour Managers from Jesin tours.
Tour Cost Excludes
- • Passport charges.
- • Food in Flights
- • Expenses of additional/optional tours.
- • Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, Porterage charges, food and drink not in the regular menu, mini bar, telephone calls etc.
- • Meals other than what is mentioned in the itinerary
- • Cost of overseas Medical Insurance
- • Food and drink not forming the part of group Menus
- • Cost of Airport transfers of the guests and additional airport transfers if any
- • Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.
- • Extra stay pre/post tour.
- • Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majeure instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, flight delays, strikes etc.
- • Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- • Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach.
- • Any add-on sightseeing/ sightseeing done twice /activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- • Anything not specifically mentioned in 'Your Tour Cost Includes Column'
- 50% of the Total Tour Cost will be required for booking.
- Price quoted are based as per the rate of exchange of USD = INR 73.
- Check in at Hotel is at 1400 hrs and check out is at 1200 hrs.
- The tour price is subject to increase without prior notice if this rate changes substantially prior to departure.
- Visa fee and flight ticket (onward & return) will be non -refundable.
- The company reserves the right to postpone or cancel any of the tours advertised, without assigning any reason. In that case, money paid by the tour participant will be fully refunded but no compensation claim will be entertained.
- Due to certain unavoidable circumstances, the Company reserves the right to change / modify / vary and alter the tour itinerary if it becomes necessary. In such changes, compensations or claiming of refunds by the guests will not be entertained by the Company for limitation and also for the non- availability of certain services with entry tickets, restaurants, sightseeing shopping etc. even though included in tour itinerary.
- The tariff of the tour quoted is calculated as per the rates prevailing at the time of quoting it. The Company reserves the right to change the tariff in the event of modification / alteration / change / variation in the said rates before the date of departure.
- Tour tariff is based on departure from Cochin, unless specifically mentioned. Tourists boarding flights at places other than Cochin have to pay the entire airfare difference and bear and pay any other additional expenses including airport transfers, hotel stay etc. on that account.
- Tour cost is based on minimum 30 passengers travelling together in the group. If there is a drastic fall in the number, then the offered meal plan, vehicle and other services may change accordingly.
- Company takes care to select hotels and book the same on behalf of tourists at convenient locations subject to availability. In case of non-availability of rooms in same hotel, Company has the right to split the accommodation in different hotels. Hotel accommodation is generally provided on Twin sharing basis in standard rooms and the third bed is often a roll-away mattress put in a twin bedded room. Air-conditioning, central heating and other facilities are provided by the hotels depending upon various factors including weather / climatic conditions, local systems, tour type, etc.
- As a Travel House / Tour Operators, the company does not have any control over Airlines, Coach Companies, Shipping Companies, Hotels, Local Transport or any other facilities, provided by the third parties. The company is not responsible for the delays or deficiencies in the services provided by outside agencies. Also please note that the company does not have any control on schedules of opening and closing timings of the tourist attractions.
- In computerized reservation system of Airlines seats once reserved cannot be changed. Tour participants will have to travel by the same seat provided by Airline.
- The guests are requested to collect Air tickets, Visas and other travel documents from the respective offices of Jesin tours, only after making the full payment, from where they have booked their tour. No tickets will be sent by courier.
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during your stay shall be payable by the passengers. Jesin tours will not be held responsibility for the same.
- There are no refunds for any services, i.e. meals, sightseeing’s, flight delay or cancellation of flight etc. not utilized on the tour.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, natural calamity, delay, breakdown or irregularity that may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement. (Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause, whatsoever, and all such losses or expenses must be borne by the passengers).
- 50% of the Tour Cost is required to secure confirmed booking of your tour and full payment is to be settled 14 days before commencement of tour.
- Any disputes arising in respect of the tour shall be subject to Ernakulum Jurisdiction.
- Scanned Softcopy of Original passport with minimum 6 month validity
- Original Softcopy of Passport Size Photo (White Background, 3.5 x 5 Size )
ReservationReservation could be made through mail, fax or phone clearly stating the services required. We take the undertaking process of these reservations and duly confirm the arrangements.