- Return Flight Ticket
- ACCOMMODATION ON FULL BOARD BASIS FOR 03 NIGHTS / 04 DAYS
- ALL THE 03 BREAKFASTS & 03 DINNERS AT HOTELS, 03 LUNCHES AT OUTSIDE RESTAURANT
- COMPLIMENTARY TICKETS FOR CULTURAL DANCE SHOW IN KANDY
- TRANSPORTATION BY A/C COACH
- DAILY 2’ 500ML WATER BOTTLES PER PERSON
- SERVICE OF ENGLISH SPEAKING GUIDE / DRIVER
Arrival Cochin International Airport after check in and customs clearance Depart to Colombo, Sri Lanka. Greet upon arrival at the Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport, you will be received warmly by our representative | Proceed to Kandy | Enroute visit Pinnawala elephant orphanage | Have Lunch and check-in at the Hotel. In the evening you will witness a Traditional Cultural Dance Show and later you will have dinner at Hotel | Overnight stay at hotel in Kandy
Enjoy a delicious breakfast at your hotel | Tour of Kandy | Visit Tooth relic temple | Kandy Upper Lake Drive | The real evidence of the richness will be affirmed by your visit to the Gem Museum. Sri Lanka produces the finest quality of gems like Blue Sapphire , Red Coral, Yellow Sapphire, Rubies & Diamond in the world which are very exclusive | Have Lunch and Proceed to Bentota | Enroute visit Spice garden at Mawanella | Check in & Enjoy the beach activities| Dinner at hotel | Overnight stay at South Beach
Enjoy a delicious breakfast at your hotel | Visit Kosgoda Turtle hatchery The sea turtle conservation project operated by the Wildlife Protection Society of Sri Lanka, It was established in 1988 to protect Sri lanka's turtles from extinction. since then it has released about 3.5 million baby turtles into the wild | Do Boat safari in Bentota river –Watch Islands, Birds & Mangrove forest | Have Lunch | Proceed to Colombo | Like many capital cities in developing countries it is fast changing its face. Almost overnight, skyscrapers arise from where old buildings once stood. Yet in some parts, the Old World charm is
retained. City tour of Colombo, It covers Bmich /Old Parliament / Galle Face /Independence Square/ Town Hall/ Pettah / Fort / Gangarama Lake / Lotus Pond | Shopping at Cotton Collections, Odel & House Of Fashion | Dinner at Hotel | Overnight stay at hotel in Colombo
Breakfast at hotel | Free and Easy for Shopping after That, Proceed to Airport to catch the flight
- • Return Flight Ticket
- • Visa
- • ACCOMMODATION ON FULL BOARD BASIS FOR 03 NIGHTS / 04 DAYS
- • ALL THE 03 BREAKFASTS & 03 DINNERS AT HOTELS, 03 LUNCHES AT OUTSIDE RESTAURANT
- • COMPLIMENTARY TICKETS FOR CULTURAL DANCE SHOW IN KANDY
- • TRANSPORTATION BY A/C COACH
- • DAILY 2’ 500ML WATER BOTTLES PER PERSON
- • SERVICE OF ENGLISH SPEAKING GUIDE / DRIVER
PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- • Beverages throughout the tour
- • Entrance fees to sightseeing places – given separately
- • Video camera permits
- • Early check in & late check out
- • Guide tips
- • Passport charges.
- • Food in Flights
- • Expenses of additional/optional tours.
- • Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, Porterage charges, food and drink not in the regular menu, mini bar, telephone calls etc.
- • Meals other than what is mentioned in the itinerary
- • Cost of overseas Medical Insurance
- • Food and drink not forming the part of group Menus
- • Cost of Airport transfers of the guests and additional airport transfers if any
- • Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.
- • Extra stay pre/post tour.
- • Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majeure instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, flight delays, strikes etc.
- • Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- • Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach.
- • Any add-on sightseeing/ sightseeing done twice /activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- • Anything not specifically mentioned in 'Your Tour Cost Includes Column'
- A person below 11 years is considered as child and above 11 years as an adult.
- Minimum 20 adult in this
- Check in at Hotel is at 1400 hrs. and check out is at 1200 hrs.
- The tour price is subject to increase without prior notice if this rate changes substantially prior to departure.
- Visa fee and flight ticket (onward & return) will be non -refundable.
- The company reserves the right to postpone or cancel any of the tours advertised, without assigning any reason. In that case, money paid by the tour participant will be fully refunded but no compensation claim will be entertained.
- Due to certain unavoidable circumstances, the Company reserves the right to change / modify / vary and alter the tour itinerary if it becomes necessary. In such changes, compensations or claiming of refunds by the guests will not be entertained by the Company for limitation and also for the non- availability of certain services with entry tickets, restaurants, sightseeing shopping etc. even though included in tour itinerary.
- For Single passenger, without family, you will share a room either on twin or triple sharing basis (Roll away bed) depending on the booking. If we do not have a single person like you, then you will have to take the single supplement with an additional cost.
- The tariff of the tour quoted is calculated as per the rates prevailing at the time of quoting it. The Company reserves the right to change the tariff in the event of modification / alteration / change / variation in the said rates before the date of departure.
- Tour tariff is based on departure from Cochin, unless specifically mentioned. Tourists boarding flights at places other than Cochin have to pay the entire airfare difference and bear and pay any other additional expenses including airport transfers, hotel stay etc. on that account.
- Tour cost is based on minimum 30 passengers travelling together in the group. If there is a drastic fall in the number, then the offered meal plan, vehicle and other services may change accordingly.
- Company takes care to select hotels and book the same on behalf of tourists at convenient locations subject to availability. In case of non-availability of rooms in same hotel, Company has the right to split the accommodation in different hotels. Hotel accommodation is generally provided on Twin sharing basis in standard rooms and the third bed is often a roll-away mattress put in a twin bedded room. Air-conditioning, central heating and other facilities are provided by the hotels depending upon various factors including weather / climatic conditions, local systems, tour type, etc.
- As a Travel House / Tour Operators, the company does not have any control over Airlines, Coach Companies, Shipping Companies, Hotels, Local Transport or any other facilities, provided by the third parties. The company is not responsible for the delays or deficiencies in the services provided by outside agencies. Also please note that the company does not have any control on schedules of opening and closing timings of the tourist attractions.
- In computerized reservation system of Airlines seats once reserved cannot be changed. Tour participants will have to travel by the same seat provided by Airline.
- The guests are requested to collect Air tickets, Visas and other travel documents from the respective offices of Jesin tours and travels, only after making the full payment, from where they have booked their tour. No tickets will be sent by courier.
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during your stay shall be payable by the passengers. Jesin tours and travels will not be held responsibility for the same.
- There are no refunds for any services, i.e. meals, sightseeing’s, flight delay or cancellation of flight etc. not utilized on the tour.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, natural calamity, delay, breakdown or irregularity that may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement. (Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause, whatsoever, and all such losses or expenses must be borne by the passengers).
- 50% of the Tour Cost is required to secure confirmed booking of your tour and full payment is to be settled 14 days before commencement of tour.
- Any disputes arising in respect of the tour shall be subject to Ernakulum Jurisdiction.
Booking Terms & Conditions
Reservation : Reservation could be made through mail, fax or phone clearly stating the services required. We take the undertaking process of these reservations and duly confirmed the arrangements.
An advance payment of 50 % of Tour Cost is required to secure confirmed booking of your program and balance payment in on commencement of Journey
Cancellation: 50% of the Tour cost will be levied for cancellation before 15 days of the date of tour commencement.
No refunds can be made after this date
The itinerary can change without notice due to unavoidable circumstances beyond our control such as political unrest, natural calamities, traffic regulations, etc.
If you find any clarification on this regard, please feel free to contact the undersigned. Looking forward to travel together.