- 2 Nights’ Accommodation in Pattaya
- 1 Night’ Accommodation in Bangkok.
- Visit SriRacha Tiger Zoo in Pattaya.
- Spectacular Alcazar’ shows in Pattaya.
- Visit Coral Island in Pattaya
- Entrance to Gem Factory in Pattaya.
- Enjoy your time in Marine Park with Dolphin shows.
- Visit Safari World in Bangkok
After Immigration and customs formalities Flight departs to Bangkok International Airport.
Arrive Bangkok International Airport. Welcome to Thailand - the Land of Smiles. Thailand is a country on Southeast Asia’s Indo-china peninsula known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha, a revered symbol. On arrival meet our representative and transfer to coach. After breakfast visit Sriracha Tiger Zoo, the greatest Tiger Zoo in the world. Here you can watch hundreds of tigers in the tiger playground, which will entertain you and your family. Later Lunch and check in hotel. Free for leisure and evening we take you to ‘Alcazar’ show, a marvelous combination of music, dance, costume with spectacular elegance and enjoyment for all, where you’ll have the time of your life. Dinner and overnight stay in hotel in Pattaya. Meal Plan: (B - L - D.)
After breakfast you will transfer to Coral Island. Coral Island, or Koh Larn, is a picture-postcard island off the coast of Pattaya. The popular day-trip to visit under water corals and relaxes at one of several beaches on the island. We set out in a speed boat to the scenic Coral Island. See an amazing display of sea treasures and coral formations. Enjoy various water sport activities like Sea Walk, Jet Ski, Banana boat, Para Sailing, Snorkeling etc….(Optional ). Relax on the nice beach before coming back for Lunch at the appointed time. Later visit Floating Market in Pattaya. Floating Market is covering an area of 100,000sqm, the Four Regions Floating Market is separated into four sections – each representing and selling items from the four major parts of Thailand. Expect to find many eateries, fruit stalls, souvenir shops and some art galleries. Later transfer to Hotel. Dinner and overnight hotel in Pattaya. Meal Plan: (B - L - D.)
After breakfast, Before 12 noon check out the hotel and transfer to Bangkok, the Capital city of Thailand, Enroute visit Gem Factory. On Arrival at Bangkok transfer for Lunch at Indian Restaurant. Afternoon proceed to half day Bangkok city tour including Golden Budha etc…Evening Check in to Bangkok hotel Later Evening free and easy, we can choose the optional tours by self, overnight stay in Bangkok Hotel.
Meal Plan: (B - L - D.)
After breakfast Check out from the hotel and proceed for Safari World with Marine Park tour. You will have the safari experience featuring hundreds of animals from all over the world. Then, you will also enjoy Marine Park's exciting shows including Dolphin and Sea Lion shows, Orang Utan boxing, Bird show etc. Enjoy a thrilling encounter with endangered species of animal kingdom. Lunch at Safari World Café. The Marine Park will amaze you with its vast spectrum of animals performing some dazzling world class shows. Evening transfer to airport for final departure . Arrive Kochi airport with sweet memories of the Thailand Tour.
Apr 04, 11
Tour Cost Includes
- AC Coach for Transportation
- Return Flight Ticket
- Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner as per the itinerary
- 4/3* Hotel Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis.
- Veg and Non Veg Meals as per the itinerary
- All sightseeing, entrance fees, transfers as mentioned above with English speaking guide.
- 1 Bottle water per person per day.
Tour Cost Excludes
- Passport charges.
- Tax (GST/VAT)
- Expenses of additional/optional tours.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, Porterage charges, food and drink not in the regular menu, mini bar, telephone calls etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in the itinerary
- Cost of overseas Medical Insurance
- Food and drink not forming the part of group Menus
- Cost of Airport transfers of the guests and additional airport transfers if any
- Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.
- Cost of water sports activities like Sea Walk, Jet Ski, Banana boat, Para Sailing, Snorkeling…etc. in Pattaya.
- Extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majeure instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, flight delays, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach.
- Any add-on sightseeing/ sightseeing done twice /activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in 'Your Tour Cost Includes Column'
- Photo Specification of Thailand Visa
- You should carry 2 numbers of recent photographs for visa purpose. The photos specification of the Thailand visa is Colour Photo, 4cm X 6cm sizewhite back ground.
Per Adult Rs 39900/-
- A person below 11 years is considered as child and above 11 years as an adult.
- Minimum 20 adult in this
- Check in at Hotel is at 1400 hrs. and check out is at 1200 hrs.
- The tour price is subject to increase without prior notice if this rate changes substantially prior to departure.
- Visa fee and flight ticket (onward & return) will be non -refundable.
- The company reserves the right to postpone or cancel any of the tours advertised, without assigning any reason. In that case, money paid by the tour participant will be fully refunded but no compensation claim will be entertained.
- Due to certain unavoidable circumstances, the Company reserves the right to change / modify / vary and alter the tour itinerary if it becomes necessary. In such changes, compensations or claiming of refunds by the guests will not be entertained by the Company for limitation and also for the non- availability of certain services with entry tickets, restaurants, sightseeing shopping etc. even though included in tour itinerary.
- For Single passenger, without family, you will share a room either on twin or triple sharing basis (Roll away bed) depending on the booking. If we do not have a single person like you, then you will have to take the single supplement with an additional cost.
- The tariff of the tour quoted is calculated as per the rates prevailing at the time of quoting it. The Company reserves the right to change the tariff in the event of modification / alteration / change / variation in the said rates before the date of departure.
- Tour tariff is based on departure from Cochin, unless specifically mentioned. Tourists boarding flights at places other than Cochin have to pay the entire airfare difference and bear and pay any other additional expenses including airport transfers, hotel stay etc. on that account.
- Tour cost is based on minimum 30 passengers travelling together in the group. If there is a drastic fall in the number, then the offered meal plan, vehicle and other services may change accordingly.
- Company takes care to select hotels and book the same on behalf of tourists at convenient locations subject to availability. In case of non-availability of rooms in same hotel, Company has the right to split the accommodation in different hotels. Hotel accommodation is generally provided on Twin sharing basis in standard rooms and the third bed is often a roll-away mattress put in a twin bedded room. Air-conditioning, central heating and other facilities are provided by the hotels depending upon various factors including weather / climatic conditions, local systems, tour type, etc.
- As a Travel House / Tour Operators, the company does not have any control over Airlines, Coach Companies, Shipping Companies, Hotels, Local Transport or any other facilities, provided by the third parties. The company is not responsible for the delays or deficiencies in the services provided by outside agencies. Also please note that the company does not have any control on schedules of opening and closing timings of the tourist attractions.
- In computerized reservation system of Airlines seats once reserved cannot be changed. Tour participants will have to travel by the same seat provided by Airline.
- The guests are requested to collect Air tickets, Visas and other travel documents from the respective offices of Jesin tours and travels, only after making the full payment, from where they have booked their tour. No tickets will be sent by courier.
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during your stay shall be payable by the passengers. Jesin tours and travels will not be held responsibility for the same.
- There are no refunds for any services, i.e. meals, sightseeing’s, flight delay or cancellation of flight etc. not utilized on the tour.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, natural calamity, delay, breakdown or irregularity that may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement. (Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause, whatsoever, and all such losses or expenses must be borne by the passengers).
- 50% of the Tour Cost is required to secure confirmed booking of your tour and full payment is to be settled 14 days before commencement of tour.
- Any disputes arising in respect of the tour shall be subject to Ernakulum Jurisdiction.
Booking Terms & Conditions
Reservation : Reservation could be made through mail, fax or phone clearly stating the services required. We take the undertaking process of these reservations and duly confirmed the arrangements.
An advance payment of 50 % of Tour Cost is required to secure confirmed booking of your program and balance payment in on commencement of Journey
Cancellation: 50% of the Tour cost will be levied for cancellation before 15 days of the date of tour commencement.
No refunds can be made after this date
The itinerary can change without notice due to unavoidable circumstances beyond our control such as political unrest, natural calamities, traffic regulations, etc.
If you find any clarification on this regard, please feel free to contact the undersigned. Looking forward to travel together.