- 3Nights Accommodation in Singapore
- Visit Singapore Botanical Garden and Orchid Garden
- Explore the world of animals in Night Safari Tour in Singapore
- Visit the World famous Universal Studios theme Park in Singapore
- Enjoy bird shows and Penguin Parade in Jurong Bird Park in Singapore
- Guided Singapore City Tour
- Visit the famous SEA Aquarium and view the Wings Of Time
- Enjoy your time in Sentosa Island in Singapore
Assemble at Cochin International Airport and after emigration and customs formalities Flight departs to Singapore Arrive Singapore International Airport. After emigration and customs formalities meet our representative and after fresh up transfer to coach.
After breakfast half day city tour with guide. View Westin Stamford- the second tallest hotel in the world, Esplanade, Merlion, Parliament House, Supreme Court, Mount Faber- the Harbour view, World Trade Centre, the Orchard Road, Singapore flyer, the world’s tallest Giant wheel and Raffles Place………etc.
After Lunch,check in at hotel and evening enjoy the spectacular view from the Sky Park (observation deck) of Marina Bay Sands. Later Visit the beautiful flower dome and cloud forest. After that enjoy the most beautiful Gardens by the Bay and the illumination in the late evening. Later transfer to Hotel after Dinner.
Meal Plan : B/L/D
After breakfast visit Universal Studios. Universal Studios Singapore is a theme park located in Singapore and it is the second Universal Studios theme park in Asia after Japan. Experience another world with full of rides and theme based attractions. Madagascar; Shrek 4-D adventure, Revenge of the Mummy and Jurassic Park and Rapids Adventure, Water World…..etc. will give you the real experience of Hollywood Studio. Enter a new dimension in the world’s first 3D battle TRANSFORMERS the ride and get into the newly created Autobot EVAC and zip into subway tunnels…etc. Hyper realistic 3D media and sophisticated visual effects makes this a ride you simply must experience. Lunch at Universal Studios with meal voucher. Free time in Universal Studio to experience different rides.
After evening you will transfer to Sea Aquarium in Singapore. The S.E.A. Aquarium is a magical marine world - hosting over 100,000 marine animals from different parts of the planet. It is divided into 10 experiential zones spanning 49 different habitats and boasts an impressive bio-diversitywith over 800 species present - including clownfish (Nemo), dolphins, majestic manta rays, stingray and over 200 sharks. Meals Plan : B/L/D
Visit the Singapore Botanical Garden and Orchid Garden. The Singapore Botanic Gardens is a 74 hectare botanical garden in Singapore.National Orchid Garden is the main attraction within the Botanic Garden. Located on the mid-western side of the Garden, the hilly three-hectare site has a collection of more than 1,000 species and 2,000 hybrids of orchids. The National Orchid Garden, located within the Singapore Botanic Gardens, was opened on 20 October 1995.
After Lunch move to Sentosa Island. Sentosa is a popular island resort in Singapore, visited by some twenty million people a year situated near Mount Imbiah.The major attractions in Sentosa Island are Cable Car Ride,Wings of Time.Wings of Time is a Multimedia Show located at Siloso Beach. It is the world’s only permanent show set in the sea boasting spectacular pyrotechnics displays water jet, Laser shows, flame bursts a live cast and open air viewing gallery. Dinner in Indian restaurant and overnight stay in hotel in Singapore.
Meals Plan : B/L/D
After breakfast Check out hotel and transfer to Jurong Bird Park. This open concept park is the largest in the Asia Pacific region, with over 8,000 birds from about 600 species of birds and naturalistic settings of waterfalls and live bird’s shows & bird feeding encounters. Enjoy the bird shows, Penguin Parade, Pano rail ride around the park, Jurong waterfalls- the tallest continuously running artificial waterfall in the world…. etc. Not to be missed highlights include African Waterfall Aviary, the Hornbill and Toucan exhibit, Penguin Coast, Macaw Island, Flamingo Lake and Helicon a repository…etc.
After lunch giving time for shopping later you will be transfered to airport to final departure to home with wonderful memories of the tour. Flight departs to Cochin International Airport
Tour Cost Includes
- • Singapore Visa
- • AC Deluxe Coaches
- • Accommodation in Premium 3 & 4 Star hotels on twin/ Double sharing basis.
- • Veg and Non Veg Meals as per the itinerary
- • 1 bottle drinking water per person per day
- • All sightseeing, entrance fees, transfers as mentioned above with English speaking guide
Tour Cost Excludes
- • Passport charges.
- • Economy class return air ticket
- • Food in Flights
- • Service Taxes (GST/VAT)
- • Expenses of additional/optional tours.
- • Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, Porterage charges, food and drink not in the regular menu, mini bar, telephone calls etc.
- • Meals other than what is mentioned in the itinerary
- • Cost of overseas Medical Insurance
- • Food and drink not forming the part of group Menus
- • Cost of Airport transfers of the guests and additional airport transfers if any
- • Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.
- • Extra stay pre/post tour.
- • Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majeure instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, flight delays, strikes etc.
- • Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- • Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach.
- • Any add-on sightseeing/ sightseeing done twice /activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- • Anything not specifically mentioned in 'Your Tour Cost Includes Column'
- 50% of the Total Tour Cost will be required for booking.
- Price quoted are based as per the rate of exchange of USD = INR 65.
- Check in at Hotel is at 1400 hrs and check out is at 1200 hrs.
- The tour price is subject to increase without prior notice if this rate changes substantially prior to departure.
- Visa fee and flight ticket (onward & return) will be non -refundable.
- The company reserves the right to postpone or cancel any of the tours advertised, without assigning any reason. In that case, money paid by the tour participant will be fully refunded but no compensation claim will be entertained.
- Due to certain unavoidable circumstances, the Company reserves the right to change / modify / vary and alter the tour itinerary if it becomes necessary. In such changes, compensations or claiming of refunds by the guests will not be entertained by the Company for limitation and also for the non- availability of certain services with entry tickets, restaurants, sightseeing shopping etc. even though included in tour itinerary.
- The tariff of the tour quoted is calculated as per the rates prevailing at the time of quoting it. The Company reserves the right to change the tariff in the event of modification / alteration / change / variation in the said rates before the date of departure.
- Tour tariff is based on departure from Cochin, unless specifically mentioned. Tourists boarding flights at places other than Cochin have to pay the entire airfare difference and bear and pay any other additional expenses including airport transfers, hotel stay etc. on that account.
- Company takes care to select hotels and book the same on behalf of tourists at convenient locations subject to availability. In case of non-availability of rooms in same hotel, Company has the right to split the accommodation in different hotels. Hotel accommodation is generally provided on Twin sharing basis in standard rooms and the third bed is often a roll-away mattress put in a twin bedded room. Air-conditioning, central heating and other facilities are provided by the hotels depending upon various factors including weather / climatic conditions, local systems, tour type, etc.
- As a Travel House / Tour Operators, the company does not have any control over Airlines, Coach Companies, Shipping Companies, Hotels, Local Transport or any other facilities, provided by the third parties. The company is not responsible for the delays or deficiencies in the services provided by outside agencies. Also please note that the company does not have any control on schedules of opening and closing timings of the tourist attractions.
- In computerized reservation system of Airlines seats once reserved cannot be changed. Tour participants will have to travel by the same seat provided by Airline.
- The guests are requested to collect Air tickets, Visas and other travel documents from the respective offices of Jesin tours, only after making the full payment, from where they have booked their tour. No tickets will be sent by courier.
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during your stay shall be payable by the passengers. Jesin tours will not be held responsibility for the same.
- There are no refunds for any services, i.e. meals, sightseeing’s, flight delay or cancellation of flight etc. not utilized on the tour.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, natural calamity, delay, breakdown or irregularity that may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement. (Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause, whatsoever, and all such losses or expenses must be borne by the passengers).
- 50% of the Tour Cost is required to secure confirmed booking of your tour and full payment is to be settled 14 days before commencement of tour.
- Any disputes arising in respect of the tour shall be subject to Ernakulum Jurisdiction.
Visa Check list
- Original passport with minimum 6 month validity
- 4 Passport Size Photos Hard and soft copies ( 80% Face, Matt Finish, White Background, 3.5 x 4.5 Size )
- Professional ID Proof ( If students College ID required)